Liberty Engineering, Inc. has provided high quality contract manufacturing services for over 30 years. Low to medium volume product assembly and quick-turn prototype assembly is our niche and our specialty. Our experienced team is ready to provide exceptional service to fulfill your contract manufacturing requirements for both turnkey and consignment jobs.
Liberty Engineering can provide everything you need in contract manufacturing services.
We have the ability to handle all requirements from individual piece parts to full, final assemblies. Please give us a call, so we can discuss your project!
Liberty Engineering Services include:
- PCB Assembly (through-hole and surface mount technology)
- Material Procurement (turn-key)
- Quick turn engineering prototype assemblies
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Functional Testing
- Field Service Depot Repair
- Full Product Ship-to-stock
- Inventory Transition Programs
- Electronic Design Support
Workmanship Standards and Practices
We take great pride in the quality of our work. This equates to better service, higher reliability and reduced costs in your finished product. Our reputation depends on yours.
- IPC-A-610C Class 2 and Class 3
- FDA GMP Class 3
- UL, CSA Capability
- Written Quality Assurance Manual and Procedures
- Calibrated test and inspection equipment
- Incoming inspection
- 100% In-process inspection
- Comprehensive electrostatic discharge control procedure